Guest Post: Rachael from It's Simple Love


Picnic must-haves

Hello lovelies!  I am Rachael from It's Simple Love.  

I have the pleasure to guest post while Reese is in Vancouver!  I am a summer girl.  I live for summer.  One of my favorite things to do is to be outdoors in the shimmering warming sun.  Another favorite thing of mine?  Eating.  Combine the two and you get a lovely little picnic. Here are some picnic "must-haves" via etsy.  This is everything you need to have a stylish picnic.


Now all you need is the food!  Which is one of the most important parts.  Below are some easy recipes for picnic food:


Now go outside and enjoy what we humans are good at, eating.  
Thanks again for the opportunity to guest post!  
Be sure to say hello at It's Simple Love!  

I bid you adieu.


Comments

  1. What a lovely image you have created of a dream picnic! So pretty! Unfortunately, it's too hot and there are too many flies where I live! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Rachael! I adore those shoes you posted, definitely perfect for a stylish picnic :)

    Have a great weekend, lady!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable. I love the dress. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picnic finds! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful items! I love the basket. I've been trying to find a good picnic basket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna go on a picnic now! Great post, and lovely pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael, such great choices! I love that picnic basket!! I have been giving those to newlyweds this year.
    Thanks ladies for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is perfect:) So stylish and lovely:) I am planning a picnic next weekend so I will make a note of those:)
    Thanks sweetie and see you soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! along with those shoes. super cute picnic wear :) and of course the indispensable and huge basket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rachael, these photos and ideas are amazing! I love the combination of colours, outfits and background.

    Thanks again for all your hard work!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is such a sweet post...it's been ages since i went on a picnic ... now i can't wait to go on one!

    thanks for the inspiration Rachael!

    Persis

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love picnics, best time late afternoon when the sun has set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts