Guest Post: Diana from exPress-o


Fairy Tales Come True!

 
Hello Darlings!
I am Diana from exPress-o and I am so happy to be
a guest blogger here today.
Thank you so much Reese for this cool opportunity…I am very honored and I can’t wait to meet you all!


Today I would like to share with you this tiny and romantic Victorian Cottage in the Catskills. As soon as I saw this place I thought it’s a perfect mini vacation to relax and regroup.


Hmm…I can already imagine myself sitting on the front porch reading a book while listening to the trees dancing with the wind:)

The stunning sleeping loft is accesible by a ladder and the chandelier and the bedding gives such a Shabby Chic vibe…Don’t you think?


What a clever bookshelf solution!
I am so over the moon with the dusty white interior, overflowing ruffly bed linens, stunning chandeliers and even those rosebuds – that make the place even more perfect for a summer destination. . . Ahhh…who is in? Should we pack?

 
Kisses my Darlings and thank you again,

xoxoxoxo



Ps: For more photos of this dreamland,click here (http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2010/06/23/garden/20100624-chic-slideshow.html)

Popular Posts