All Women Stalk

rambles with reese designs 
featured on 
all women stalk



Hello my dears! 


I hope you're all having a sensational week! I'm really delighted to write this post today, actually cross that out....i'm thrilled, overjoyed, tickled pink! Why? 
Because this past week my shop was featured and I made a sale!
 And there is one person and website I would like to thank for this. Diana from the very chic and groovy website, all women stalk, interviewed me and my shop, 
rambles with reese designs! Diana is a truly lovely person and talented writer,
 and she couldn't have written it any better! It was just marvelous! 

 I met Diana via the blogosphere. She was the winner of my jewellery giveaway on Poppies and Sunshine, and since that first, virtual meeting, we have become fast friends. 
all women stalk is a woman's website about fashion, beauty, weddings, celebrities, relationships, travel, cooking and lifestyle. You name it - it has something for every woman! They have amazing tips on how to wear winter scarves to how to plan your wedding, and heaps, heaps more.


 thank you Diana! 

xoxo
Reese

Popular Posts