Addiction to Blogs and Blogging

I'm addicted to perusing my favourite blogs. Sometimes, I think I started a blog just to have a place to save all my favourite blogs and websites on one site.  I find that I can spend hours and hours perusing through the lovely photos, stories, products, designs, and other cool discoveries on these fantastic blogs and websites. Unfortunately, as I am not a "woman of leisure," it's interfering with my free time to do other things such as: respond to emails, practice my guitar that I just got for Christmas, painting or drawing, doing yoga or some other form of exercise that will stop my bones from creaking and my muscles from aching, and get some of this holiday jiggle off of my stomach. 


Are any of you experiencing a similar addiction?









Popular Posts