Merry Christmas to All!

It's my first Christmas in Italy and despite the Christmas parties, preparations and decorations I still don't feel the Christmas spirit here as I have in the past in Canada and England. So, could it be the weather or maybe the people? Whatever it is, I hope it changes in the future. I hope you are spending your Christmas with family and friends that you hold dear to your heart. 


I leave you with some photos that show some Christmas spirit in Italy. 


A photo from my favourite bar in Bisceglie, Prado. This bar is filled with holiday chocolate, biscuits and other goodies. Unfortunately, incredibly expensive too. It reminds me of my days in London hanging out in unique bars, drinking something lovely and enjoying the company of friends. 







A close-up of the lights on the balcony. I just love lights. They remind me of stars and fireworks. 








I wish you all a very, Merry Christmas!! Thank you so much for following me on my rambles here in this foreign country. I've enjoyed all the comments from friends and especially from fellow bloggers. I really love this community of bloggers. It's a community where you can express your thoughts, ideas, and art, and so much more. I look forward to posting more blogs in the New Year and perusing favourite old blogs and finding new blogs that spreads joy and inspires you to be a better you!



Comments

  1. I think it's a matter of having to create new traditions that work for you here in your new life, Reese. Christmas made me sad for years here, because it wasn't the way I wanted it to be, but now I have made my peace with a new, Italian version of Christmas joy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts