etsy fashion


Hello my dears!

sneak peek at etsy fashion

This is a little late (but better late than never....as they say). 
I guested posted this week over at the fun lifestyle and design blog, wattlebird on Etsy fashion. If you have a chance...pop over and visit me there and see some amazing designers on Etsy.


Also, some news....

I'm taking a little blog vacation. I'll be posting the Happy Tuesday Posts while I'm gone and perhaps show some work in progress if I have any, but I will be mainly silent for a couple weeks. I feel like I'm not paying enough attention to your blogs and I just don't have enough time to leave comments as I'd like to. And summer is floating by faster than I can enjoy it and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed. I hope you understand. I want to make sure I'm listening to my heart. I will be available by email and through my shop if you want to contact me. 

I wish you all a beautiful summer or winter wherever you are.

xoxo
Reese

Popular Posts