Street Shops and Corners of Stockholm - Part I



Other than loving all things Scandinavian. Here are some photos that I took while we were in Stockholm last summer. One of the many things that I truly appreciate about northern Europe are the cool and eclectic shops and street corners, including the clean streets. 

I hope you enjoy looking into the shop windows and corners of Stockholm through my blog, as much as I did when I was there.

p.s. there's more to come. 


Could you see yourself taking a romantic stroll down this street?


A favourite thing of mine to do while in new towns and cities is just to wander the streets without having a particular destination in mind. I find that it's the best way to just "take it all in" and enjoy the moment. I like to breathe it all in.


Totally cool vintage shop and antique store.


I just love their window display.


Doesn't this dog look real...well, almost real?


A view of a small part of the city from across the river.


What do you like to do when you're in a new place or city?


Comments

  1. I love doing the same- just wandering for a bit and seeing what I can find. It's often those details like the shop windows that give you a unique sense of place, and I always take pictures of them too!

    Reese, I'd love if we could be travel partners some time! Who knows, maybe in a year, we'll end up in Italy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary,

    That would be great! Let me know where you guys will be in the future. You can always pop me an email too.

    Looking forward to it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so quaint & cute! i love those cobblestone streets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, Reese!

    I really need to get to Europe sometime soon! I'll have to get tip from you on where to go and what to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys! I do love taking photos of a new place. I feel like I'm on a new adventure every time!

    p.s. Erin, yes, I'm always available to give you suggestions and travel tips about Europe. And if you're ever in my neck of the woods, you must stop by for a little while.

    xo :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to find the library. A library says a lot about a place...and if it has some used books for sale, I'm so there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts