Street Shops and Corners of Stockholm - Part I



Other than loving all things Scandinavian. Here are some photos that I took while we were in Stockholm last summer. One of the many things that I truly appreciate about northern Europe are the cool and eclectic shops and street corners, including the clean streets. 

I hope you enjoy looking into the shop windows and corners of Stockholm through my blog, as much as I did when I was there.

p.s. there's more to come. 


Could you see yourself taking a romantic stroll down this street?


A favourite thing of mine to do while in new towns and cities is just to wander the streets without having a particular destination in mind. I find that it's the best way to just "take it all in" and enjoy the moment. I like to breathe it all in.


Totally cool vintage shop and antique store.


I just love their window display.


Doesn't this dog look real...well, almost real?


A view of a small part of the city from across the river.


What do you like to do when you're in a new place or city?


Popular Posts