Grey Days of London



It's a grey (gray - U.S. spelling) day today......and as usual, my mind began to meander and reminisce about the days when I used to live in London; and my romantic rendezvous with my husband, just over a year ago, who was my fiance back then. So, here's to grey days. I used to get depressed surrounded by all the grey clouds and buildings in London, but sometimes they're not sooooooo bad......






I can't remember the name of either of these statues , however, they're near the old financial district, if I remember correctly. I could be wrong....I love taking pictures, but I'm not so good at recording the names of statues, monuments or buildings.


The London Bridge



The London Eye


St. Paul's Cathedral



St. Martin in the Field's Church
Trafalgar Square







Orange Lanterns in Chinatown 




How do grey days make you feel?

Comments

  1. They make me feel like reading a good book in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never tire of photos of the London Eye! Love those lanterns too! It was grey + rainy today in LA. I was at work, but the rain is supposed to continue tomorrow, so I plan on having endless cups of coffee + watching a good movie with my husband! Have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts