Weekend Max List - Happy Independence Day to my Canadian and American Friends

Happy Independence Day to all my Canadian and American friends and readers!

This weekend, most Canadians and Americans will be celebrating their countries' independence days from Great Britain many years ago.

Canadians celebrate today and the celebration continues into the weekend with BBQs, parades and fireworks, etc. Canada became an independent dominion (territory) of England on July 1st, 1876.


Americans celebrate their independence from Great Britain (the legal separation of the Thirteen Colonies from Great Britain occurred on July 2nd, 1776) on July 4th like their fellow neighbours to the north with parades, fireworks and barbecues. Congress approved the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, 1776.

I will be celebrating both Independence Days in Naples with my American and Italian friends. I hope to come back with some photos to share with you. It'll be truly fascinating because I will be stepping into a world within a world. I am told that where I'm going will be like stepping into an American town in Italy. 

how will you be celebrating this weekend?


*****
This Weekend's Max List is an eclectic mix -
sure to capture everyone's style and interests!

i love all styles of jewellery and i found these intricate and delicate gold plated earring leaves via artibility on Etsy


i can't make up my mind which I like better, this beaded feather hair comb, the dramatic feather dahlia, or the blush cluster head piece. all would be ideal for a vintage bride from twigs and honey on Etsy 


isn't this navy blue, party dress from Miss Brache on Etsy just darling? i wish I could get away with wearing something like this.


i adore this fairy tale like chandelier
Capiz Blossom Pendant from PB Teen



these classic wool border rugs come in pretty shades of pastels from PBTeen...i can imagine sinking my toes and feet into this rug.





how efficient and beautiful would these cutting boards or expresso machine be in your kitchen via Stylinrooms



i'm loving everything at west elm and these items below that I found are all on sale, so it won't break the bank. this digital clock cube is so colorful and neat. and since the digital displays information on all four sides, you know exactly what time it is.


how much fun and stylin' would these angle nesting shelves be hanging on your wall?



for the home, these lidded ceramics with stoneware bowls combine my favourite colours - white and natural wood. 


mediterranean parfait cups are a great idea for ice cream and other delicious desserts and fruit for this summer. also, they're just so pretty that they could just lay around the kitchen or house. 



this totally rad print of a map of Manhattan from BERG would look very cool in my office. 
does it remind you of Inception with Leonardo Dicaprio?


Wishing you all a super duper independence day weekend!

Reese

Comments

  1. I love this list and set! We are having a Lulu*s giveaway coming today and you are gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, just realized it will be July 4th in a few days, thanks to this post! I have lost sense of time and calendar down here. I kinda like it :) Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue dress!!Is so cute!!
    Have a nice weekend in Naples!!
    I love that city! My boyfriend comes from there and I left my heart in that wonderful place!!!
    Hugs!
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day! I love the type of pendant light that you picked. I've never seen them hung together like that, looks gorgeous! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day, enjoy your weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy celebrating all the way down there in Naples! x

    I love all these treasures you shared - so much fun to see a parade of specially selected items. I think that feather head piece would look stunning on you. Wedding or not!

    Big hugs from afar.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy independence day to all of you in North America :)
    And I am loving the earrings!

    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holiday weekend! (You could too wear that dress!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need an excuse to buy that party dress, stat!!!!! j'adore

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything in this post! Have a great weekend!

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated Canada Day! And I also love that blue dress, and the background of the photo! I'm sure you could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i looove your wish list :) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful weekend, sweetie! And I'm just loving those earrings! They're gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun celebrating with all your foreign friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Once again I want everything on this list!! You find the most creative things! Those hair pieces are simply amazing and that pendant light and espresso machine...and shelves...and everything!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. That chandelier is GORGEOUS. And I love the earrings. You're a doll. Have a beautiful Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts