Happy Tuesday!!


Find your inner child.

Reese

Comments

  1. My two outer children help keep my inner child alive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I hate to over think and hesitate, which I do all too often! This quote is great. I need to find my inner child!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice quote. I just found your blog and I love it! I'm coming back for more!

    Xoxo

    http://myfashiondolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote :) As much as we mature, there's definitely a lot of things we know inherently and are able to do as a child that we should never ever let go of!
    Hope you're having a great week so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet reminder, Reese!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I'm so glad you stopped by and i was able to find you again. Are you still traveling/studying in Italy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw this is cute. it reminds me of my favorite third grader that i used to work with and i miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for that nugget of wisdom! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great quote! Definitely made me think about how I approach some things :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO true!! There is so much we can learn from children.
    Have a lovely Wednesday x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely post and I adore the quote, too. I'm feeding my inner child this summer;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this quote. I am always trying to honor my inner child; and with two little boys running around, it makes it easier for me at this time! Love your blog too. Newest fan! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a great saying! :)

    please, visit this: http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-keep-romance-going-on.html
    You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know that this is one of my flaws to over think things and when I read this quote, it immediately resonated with me. I think the world would be such a better place if all men and women did this.

    Thanks for your feedback on this guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts