The Bull in Naples

Happy Saturday y'all! 

Normally I don't post on the weekend, but this is a special post. I promised that I would write about my Canada and Independence Day weekend in Naples and here it is. It was a really cool experience because we were in a park that used to be the crater of an old volcano. The temperature here was even different from outside of the park - much cooler inside this old crater. It was a great weekend spent with friends and you can't ever go wrong with live music, beer, amusement games, a pie eating contest and fireworks!




the men showing off their brawn.


some of us needed a nap after a very large meal.

it wouldn't be the same without a traditional pie eating contest.


and finally, the men couldn't resist having a "bull of a weekend." 








 I bet this wasn't the kind of "bull" you were expecting....was it?

:-)
Reese


Popular Posts