Lemon and Honey

hello my lovelies!

I'm so sorry that it's been quiet here lately but I got hit with the flu last week. 
it hit me pretty hard. i was lucky to have the hubby help take care of me. 
I drank lots of hot water with lemon and honey, and ibuprofen for my fever and headaches. I, also, enjoyed a very, very hot bath with candles to help with my headaches and soothe the sinuses. i'm on the mend and feeling so much better. it's weird or maybe it's normal but i feel the older I get, the more difficult it is to recover from these things. and as I get older, i realize that it really is so important to take care of your health - without it, you can't enjoy anything or do anything.

what are your thoughts on this?
what do you do or take to make you feel better?

[all images from here]

...don't forget to take good care of 
yourselves my darlings. 
wishing you good health.

Reese 


Popular Posts