Happy Tuesday and Interview by The Girl with the Blue Bow

The very adventurous and vivacious Christianna from the the girl with the blue bow writes a regular series based on interviews called "Any Friend of Mine." I was honoured to be asked to do an interview with her, and I have to admit how much fun I had. To read the interview and find out a little bit more about me and her, head over here


This past weekend, I was struggling with to do lists and honestly, I swear my brain was fried from just thinking about all the things I wanted and needed to get done. I felt heavy and overwhelmed. So guess what I did? I rebelled. I didn't do one thing on my to do list. I needed to unplug my brain and it worked. 

For those of you who are obsessed with writing to do lists like myself, I highly recommend having a to do list where you write: 
plan to do nothing

So, one of the things that I failed to do on my list was to prepare my post ahead of time, so I was racking my brains this morning as to what inspirational quote to post and after reading some emails and comments, this is the one that speaks to me this week. Here is something personal I'd like to share with you. I used to not believe in dreams. I buried them. I never believed in Happily Ever After. I stupidly convinced myself at a very early age that anything not practical was just a waste of time. All of that I've come to learn is absolutely, undeniably not true. I won't tell you my age, but I will tell you this, it's taken me a long time to get here. And for every person that doesn't believe in dreams or fairy tales, there's lots of proof out there to say otherwise.

[via]

have the courage to dream.

Reese


Popular Posts