Rose Reiter - Dragon's Lullaby


Rose Reiter

an exceptionally talented, intelligent, and beautiful...

singer 
songwriter
composer 
gifted poet
great friend


If you've been following my blog for the past couple years, you know that there is a special place in my heart for music. And, it's been a while since I wrote about anything related to that....so, it's high time I write about one of my favourite artists and dear friend, whom I've known for almost two decades now (wow! time does fly by). I can't say enough about her. She's the kindest, sweetest and sincere person I know...uhm, did I forget to mention amazingly smart and talented too?

Music runs in her veins, her grandfather was a classical composer and conductor in Austria. She grew up in Vancouver performing and playing the piano, and now lives on the East coast. 

 We both have grown up exponentially since we became friends all those years ago and no matter where we both have travelled and relocated to, we always manage to keep in touch and support each other.

I'm so happy to share her latest single with you.
Dragon's Lullaby


song composed and produced by Rose Reiter & Gerry Plant
go here to learn more about Rose and her music.
go here to download music from itunes.
listen on myspace.com.

If you like Colbie Caillat, Sarah McLachlan and Annie Lennox, you'll like Rose's depth of lyrics and musical versatility.

Enjoy

Indie Music Rocks!
Reese



Comments

  1. I'll be checking more of her stuff out. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh her voice is just beautiful! I have chills!!! Thank you for sharing, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful singer! She is very talented! Thank you for sharing this!

    And I agree with you...indie music is the best :)

    Have a great day, Reese!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL artist!!! Thanks for sharing her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her voice is very beautiful! You have the cutest blog! Is that actually your front door on the side panel????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will check her out. Her voice sounds beautiful. Thank you for sharing her wonderful music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG she is really amazing. Im so going to check out more of her stuff:) Thanks, sweetie
    Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a cool Loop GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I [heart] Indie Music!! Your friend is so talented... what an incredibly smooth and soothing voice :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Reese!!

    Oh, you have a very talented friend, she totally rocks!!!
    Thank you for this great recommendation!!

    Love your blog, I follow you :)

    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love discovering new music to love. Thanks for all the links, will be sure to check her out.

    I can't believe my good luck--you lived in England?! My hubsters and I are going to London this summer and can't wait. Any tips or suggestions you have, feel free to pass them along my way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great song! Thanks for sharing.
    And Sarah McLachlan is one of my all time favorites!

    Enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts