Tips on Blogging and Taking a Break



Blogging and Taking a Break


I've taken a longer break in between my posts and I do apologize for that. Actually, let's rephrase that. 
I've taken a longer break in between my posts and I hope you understand. 

I felt that I needed to take some time for myself and time out from blogging. I honestly believe that in order to write something of interest, it's important to take a break once in a while...that applies to anything - really. I took a breather from blogging altogether this past week. I didn't even look at a blog until today. In this time, I learned a little bit about myself. 


I learned that:


When I feel guilty about not doing something...
the more I don't want to do it. 
Has that ever happened to you? 
A feeling of deliberate resistance and procrastination sets in.
Why or where this emotion comes from - I do not know. 



You don't have to comment on every blog.
It's okay to just read a post and enjoy it for what it is.




It's okay to post less. 
It's not about quantity, but quality.



Write from the heart.
Inspiration flows from within.
If you don't feel it - don't write it.



Enjoy the process.
Don't think about the end result.
It will come through presence. 


p.s. thanks for understanding.
Wishing you all a sweet weekend!


Reese


The photos above are from my recent weekend in Gravina in Puglia.
I shall share some more photos of that special weekend in my 
upcoming posts. 





Popular Posts