Hello Splendor's Blog Crawl - My Life is an Open Book



blog crawl



i am very excited to participate in hello splendor's first blog crawl. 
thank you to the amazing beth for allowing me to have the pleasure of taking part.

the theme for this blog crawl is 
"my life is an open book"
- telling your story.

 you read what others have written and others read your story...eventually discovering new blogs and making some blogging friends along the way. 

at first....I thought - how cool is this and what fun it'll be!
but then, reality began to sink in. 

how and where did I even begin? 

like many of you, i've gone to more than one university, 
lived in many places and cities. 

i've had different types of jobs and careers, and life has thrown me countless challenges.

and so, with all these thoughts in my head. i threw myself into the challenge and just began to write.

this is my story.










the end.....

actually, no, this is just the beginning of another story.



thanks amanda lee at amanda lee dot org for her uplifting story and passing off the torch to me. and be sure to check out kyle at night moves tomorrow. 



credit for quote in book - It's Simple Love


Popular Posts