Cinque Terre, Italy and The Composer





Happy Friday!

It has been a busy week again because I had some wonderful Canadian guests stay with us and I was sad to see them go. We took them to the train station this morning and wished them well as they were on their way to Cinque Terre, located in the Liguria region of Italy near the city of La Spezia. Cinque Terre is made up of five small villages, which can be seen by train or by hiking its trails that links the five villages. They're all part of the Cinque Terre National Park and known as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I, myself, have backpacked along this beautiful region a few years back, but I was a wimp and took the easy way by viewing the towns by train instead of doing the hike.

If you're interested about the route and the villages, have a look at the map of Cinque Terre by clicking this link here.



Sharing with you one of my untouched ink illustrations, 
titled "The Composer."


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!




Popular Posts