Reese's Recipe for Fast and Healthy Grilled Fish and Veggies

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
Today, I want to talk about food and health, which are two topics that are very important to me and to a lot of you out there.
Eating well can be quite intimidating, especially with all the unhealthy ingredients, preservatives and genetically modified foods out there.
I suffer from a variety of digestive issues, so it's really important for my health to cook well.
I try to cook with fresh ingredients and products without too
many preservatives.
One of the key ways to do this is to buy ingredients that
aren't pre-packaged.
Cooking good, healthy and nutritious food is something 
that we all can do.
We just need to use our imagination.


[If you've got any great tips or ideas, please feel free to share]





Here's a delicious and healthy recipe that I cooked up! 
The best thing about it is that it's absolutely quick and easy - 
no more than 15 minutes in the oven (on the grill setting).

I'm addicted to using the grill setting on the oven....sometimes, I use it so much,
I'm afraid I'm going to break it due to overuse;
it's the absolute best.


Reese's Recipe for Fast and 
Healthy Grilled Fish and Veggies

Instructions: 

Preheat the oven to grill 
(no need to set the temperature, the grill setting is automatic)

Instant marinade for the fish and veggies:

Finely chop garlic (or use a garlic masher), and mix with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme and use half a lemon or a whole lemon 
(depends on how much you like lemons). 
Stir it altogether. 

 pour half of the marinade all over the fish. 
let the fish sit for about 5 to 10 minutes in the marinade. 
put the fish in an oven pan and lay the chopped vegetables around the fish.
pour the remaining marinade onto the vegetables 
(cherry tomatoes, zucchini, onions and olives with the seeds).
pop it into the oven for approximately 15 minutes or when the fish is cooked. 
and that's it - you're done.



p.s. 
I usually cook a side of rice or baked potato with this dish 
because I generally like my carbs and I'm always hungry and this makes the recipe stretch to feed more people.  


Do you have a recipe that is fast, healthy and delicious?



Popular Posts