Reese's Recipe for Fast and Healthy Grilled Fish and Veggies

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend.
Today, I want to talk about food and health, which are two topics that are very important to me and to a lot of you out there.
Eating well can be quite intimidating, especially with all the unhealthy ingredients, preservatives and genetically modified foods out there.
I suffer from a variety of digestive issues, so it's really important for my health to cook well.
I try to cook with fresh ingredients and products without too
many preservatives.
One of the key ways to do this is to buy ingredients that
aren't pre-packaged.
Cooking good, healthy and nutritious food is something 
that we all can do.
We just need to use our imagination.


[If you've got any great tips or ideas, please feel free to share]





Here's a delicious and healthy recipe that I cooked up! 
The best thing about it is that it's absolutely quick and easy - 
no more than 15 minutes in the oven (on the grill setting).

I'm addicted to using the grill setting on the oven....sometimes, I use it so much,
I'm afraid I'm going to break it due to overuse;
it's the absolute best.


Reese's Recipe for Fast and 
Healthy Grilled Fish and Veggies

Instructions: 

Preheat the oven to grill 
(no need to set the temperature, the grill setting is automatic)

Instant marinade for the fish and veggies:

Finely chop garlic (or use a garlic masher), and mix with olive oil, salt, pepper and thyme and use half a lemon or a whole lemon 
(depends on how much you like lemons). 
Stir it altogether. 

 pour half of the marinade all over the fish. 
let the fish sit for about 5 to 10 minutes in the marinade. 
put the fish in an oven pan and lay the chopped vegetables around the fish.
pour the remaining marinade onto the vegetables 
(cherry tomatoes, zucchini, onions and olives with the seeds).
pop it into the oven for approximately 15 minutes or when the fish is cooked. 
and that's it - you're done.



p.s. 
I usually cook a side of rice or baked potato with this dish 
because I generally like my carbs and I'm always hungry and this makes the recipe stretch to feed more people.  


Do you have a recipe that is fast, healthy and delicious?



Comments

  1. Ohhh That looks so yumm...Thank you for sharing....I will make it too!
    Have a great afternoon:)
    Kisses, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fish, so this looks amazing! I agree with what you have to say about eating healthy. I grew up with a family who was obsessed about healthy eating, yet I got away from that somehow when I got older. I really need to work on eating healthier, like using fresh ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - yes I agree. The toxicity we are exposed to every day is overwhelming and I too try to ensure this is limited.
    I try to use as much organic and pesticide free produce as possible, and find that this really helps with keeping my physical and mental health in shack. I tend to feel very unsettled and uneasy when my body is not working well and I know how uncomfortable and unhealthy it is to have a sluggish digestive system. It can throw you into all sorts of trouble.

    I do a body and key organ detox twice to three times a year. It sounds harder than it is. I don't fast or go on some crazy diet. Instead I just eliminate key toxins and focus on relieving my body from having to deal with these. Like giving your body a well deserved holiday.
    I am also a firm believer in digestive enzymes. Get some from a good health food store and after a few weeks you will really see the results. Same goes with probiotics - I use these after each detox and find they really help rebalance the body.

    Anyway.. writing an essay here.. din't mean to..xx Lovely post and yes that fish looks yummy!

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks like an amazing recipe! Will have to give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh ho ho. Yum. i want to make this tonight. Fish and veggies are my absolute favorite. I love that they are healthy!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this. I do hope you continue to discuss this topic & post recipes!

    I also try to always buy organic or all natural if possible and once you start cooking with fresh, wholesome ingredients you can truly feel the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy! i love when people share vegetarian-friendly recipes for people like me :) i'll have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! This looks delish!

    Thanks for the sweet comment today! What a compliment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your comments!

    I will definitely be posting more recipes and writing more about eating healthy and digestion. I've got heaps of digestive issues, so it's an experiment trying to eat well and at the same time eat at a decent time of the day that fits my schedule.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts