Dinner Party in Italy

We just had our first dinner party. Well, not really a proper dinner party because we ordered pizza, however, we did cook all the appetizers and our lovely friend Kate brought an amazing dessert. The dinner party was suppose to coincide with the main fireworks display from the Port of Bisceglie, but we got the date wrong. It happened the next day. Anyhow, hope you enjoy the pics from our night.
Kate's fabulous fruit meringue pie.
Kate has since corrected me and the correct name for this delicious dessert is Pavlova.

Appetizers that I've prepared that all need to go into the oven, which is small in North American terms. It only fits one large tray at a time.



Grilled Zucchini with fresh garlic, salt, and olive oil, sprinked with bread crumbs.

Grilled melanzane (aubergine), salt, fresh garlic, parsley, capers and sprinkled with olive oil.



Our International guests.


Kate adding the final touches to her delicious dessert.
Among her many other talents, she's a fantastic cook.

Comments

  1. Your dinner party looks fabuloso! Yum...that pavlova is making my mouth water and so beautifully decorated...Can I link to it for my Travel and Foodie Friday post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just left a comment, but I don't know if it stuck... in any case, I added myself as a follower...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary and Sean,

    Yes please!!! I checked out your Travel and Foodie Friday posting and I definitely think it's a great idea.

    Keep it going!

    Reese

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like a blast! I love grilled veggies. I need to make more of them, after reading this:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts