Early Mother's Day Sale Begins NOW at Rambles with Reese Shop!!

Just a quick post to wish you all a Happy Thursday and let you know that I'm having a special in the shop for Mother's DAY!! 
20% off everything!! 
Remember to order now to allow for delivery time as all items are shipped from Italy. 


some new items in the shop this week:


I just posted off a purple jade bracelet to Clare in Maryland this past week and made her a matching pair of earrings as a surprise gift! Just in case some of you didn't know....I like to add little surprises with my orders because it makes me happy. I love adding that extra gift with purchase, and imagining their faces as they open their package.

every time it's something a little different.

Have a brilliant weekend my dears!
Reese







Popular Posts