Italian Kitchen Design

My husband and I went to the Palace of Caserta (a Unesco World Heritage Site near Naples) over Thanksgiving weekend. We spent a lovely day with friends roaming around the gardens and Palace Rooms, and eating delicious Napolitan pizza. Napolitan pizza is very different from the Italian pizza that you find throughout most of Italy and is my favourite type of pizza. I shall share pictures of this trip next week because today I would like to share some images with you from an exhibition I went to in September showing the latest in Italian Kitchen Design.

this exhibition showcased many Italian companies from scavolini, snaidero and minacciolo just to name a few. i love going to this showcase every year and seeing the newest in italian appliances and design. however, my preferences still lean toward 
scandinavian, american contemporary or traditional english design.

do you have a preference?

Reese

Popular Posts