Is the Western Diet bad for you?

Hello my friends!
I know I've been a bad blogger lately.
After feeling quite rundown and getting sick, it has been extraordinarily hard to get back into the saddle...
if you know what I mean. I don't know if it's the seasonal change or just feeling a bit down after my friend left, or just plain old home sickness. But, I'm here now and I'm taking it one day at a time.
I've really missed you all and will be by soon to say hello.

do you suffer from these moments? 

now here's a thought-provoking chart that you might find interesting. 
the argument is quite compelling.


After reading this chart and article you might want to put down that fork full of pasta or that sandwich. According to this research article from Canada's British Columbia Cancer Research Centre, there is a link between a high-carbohydrate diet and the increase of a cancer risk and the growth of tumours. 
I am now living in a country where pasta and bread is the principal diet. 
Should I be worried? What do you think?

go here for more on this article.

Now that I have that outta the way.

Have a great day my dears!

Hugs! 
Reese

Popular Posts