Stylish Blogger Award

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! Mine was so full of activities that I wouldn't mind having nothing to do for the next few weekends. 
What about you? 

My Osteopath cancelled on me again this past week, so the hubby and I opted for Shiatsu Massages on Saturday. I definitely recommend them, although, nothing compares to a good visit to the Osteopath. I feel like I'm on Cloud 9 after a visit. Went to a friend's for a traditional Swiss dinner and conked out at about 1am and got up early for a leisurely walk that turned into a 9km marathon and a 4 hour lunch!

 I was surprised to receive the Stylish Blogger Award because it came from a very old friend of mine whom I'd lost touch with. Isn't the Internet the coolest invention? 
So, thank you Tamara at Etcetorize.




Here are the rules to accept this award:

1. Thank and link back.
2. Share 7 things about yourself that readers 
don't already know.
3. Pass it on to 15 bloggers who inspire you.
4. Contact and congratulate those bloggers.

1. Thanks Tamara at Etcetorize! 

2. 7 Things you don't know about me......

Bungee jumped, which I thought I would never ever do, and in fact, ended up loving it!

Sky diving was always a dream of mine, but once I actually did it, I discovered I didn't like it so much. 
I get nauseated easily. 

Almost fell into a volcano in Indonesia. 

Almost drowned in the Great Barrier Reef in Australia.

I have been mugged three times 
(always managed to keep my wallet and bag)

Love fast food - even though it's bad for me. My favourite burger restaurant is A & W.

Didn't eat meat for two years. I really wanted to become a vegetarian because of altruistic reasons, but it just didn't stick. 

3. Pass the award onto other bloggers who inspire me.
4. Contact and congratulate them!


Thank you!
Reese

Popular Posts