Trendy Blog Award



JOYFUL   T u e s d a y

Hi, all you fabulous friends, readers and bloggers! 
Have I told you lately how much I love you? I haven't? 
Well, I do. Even though, I've never met any one of you. 
I do


I get up every morning. Brew my first cup of coffee and turn on the computer. I  sign into my blog and wait with anticipation for it to appear on screen. 
I get a tiny thrill from the comments that you leave behind. I can feel the love and happiness. And when I go to your blogs and read with quiet anticipation the inspiring words and moving photos that you post - I am happy. 
It's an absolute treat.



I thought that the title "Joyful Tuesday" would be a good way to start this post. I'm trying to tweak my attitude as ...it's been a little negative lately around the home front and at work. I can be quite the "whinger." It's a good thing my husband loves all my wonderful and not so wonderful traits too! One of my not so wonderful traits is procrastination. I wish procrastination could be a good thing, cause' then it would be one of my strengths :-). 

One of the many things I've been procrastinating on are 
blog awards.

I've received a few lovely awards from my fellow blog friends and have yet to post about them. Why? Because......oh, I don't know why.... I delude myself into thinking there's lots of time to get things done and there never really is. So, I'm finally getting around to it. So, this month is all about thanking my amazing and kind blogger friends and passing the award on. 

The first blog award that I'll post about this week is the Trendy BLOG Award from the lovely Erin from 
Pursuit of Love, Laughter and Travels
I'm really chuffed to receive this award. Delighted in fact. 
I would like to pass this award onto the following 
trendy bloggers.
The rules to receive this award is that you have to:

Post about your award.
Pass it along to 10 other trendy bloggers.
Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button so they can grab it.



Thanks Erin.


xoxo
Reese


p.s. stay tuned for more blogging awards that I'll be passing on this month.


Popular Posts