Wedding Decorations and Centerpieces - Once Wed, Oh Red Balloon, Dandelion and Grey Blog



Wedding Decorations
and 
Centerpieces

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! My husband and I were busy having fun and catching up on some DIY in the house. We went to a little amusement park nearby on Saturday and had fun being little kids again, and since it's almost fall, we had the place to ourselves, so that meant no line-ups. We ended up going on some of the rides as many as 4 times in a row!


Now, as some of you know, I love weddings. 
It makes me happy just reading about them and looking at all the lovely photos. 
So, here is some eye-candy for those of you who share the same love and passion as I do. 















Don't these photos make you .....[sigh] :-))?


Have a beautiful day!

Reese

Popular Posts