Illustration Update and the Spa



I hope you all had a well 
deserved, relaxing weekend.

I want to say, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts and my absence from your blogs, but it's been a super busy month where I officially started working again. I know I've said this before, but I'm gonna say it again - my hats off to all of you, who have to go to work, have a family to look after, and have blogs and other hobbies. Because it seems I just barely get things done. And, so everything has fallen by the wayside as usual...however, I have been working on a few illustrations and I thought I'd share them with you.

As for the weekend, my husband and I finally took a well deserved day off on Saturday and went to a lovely spa where we spent almost two hours in two types of saunas and whirlpools with hand-controlled jets and waterfalls. At first, I was a little skeptical because it's difficult for me to relax in these types of artificial and manufactured settings. Boy, was it a lovely surprise! I can't tell you how much we both needed it. It was an incredibly relaxing experience and I hope we can do it again. 


what did you do this 
past weekend?


The Players


The City



I'm not a professional. 
I do this because I love it.
The same goes for writing and blogging. 
So your opinion matters - let me know what you think.


Reese


Popular Posts