Etsy Love - Decals



Etsy Love: Decals

Some of you may remember reading that I went to a spa about a week ago for some well needed r & r and here is a photo from part of the thermal pools we enjoyed. I wish I had more for you, but I didn't think to take my camera with me....as usual. 


Now on to Etsy and my fondness for Decals. 

I finally got around to ordering these decals I wanted from Etsy. It took me quite a while to make a decision because there are so many to choose from, and I didn't want to make a choice I would later regret. I'm still not sure if I made the right decision, but we shall see. There are literally thousands of decals with different styles and colours, and a decal really needs to complement the room that it will be added to. Originally, I had never thought about using decals, but I'm trying to cover up a DIY mess on the wall. I won't name names .....-) So, rather than having to sand down the wall and have heaps of dust, paint and plaster to deal with, I just want a simple solution. 

Decals can be applied to any smooth and flat surface, and so much faster, cleaner and easier than paint. The lovely thing about decals is that you can custom order them in virtually every colour and they can even size them for you. 




I ordered my decals from Single Stone Studios and can't wait to see them in my post box. The down side is that I have to wait a few weeks longer because I'm on the other side of the Atlantic. 

Here are a few more decals I would have ordered if I knew where to put them. If I had a little one or more, I would definitely get decals for their room.













above from Dali Decals


Would you use decals in your home?


Reese

Popular Posts