Busy in the Shop!


i hope you all had a lovely easter! mine was spent mostly eating... it seems every holiday here seems to be about eating, which doesn't sound too bad, until your clothes don't start to fit anymore.

i just want to shout out a big thank you to the people 
who support my blog and shop! 

since living in italy, i haven't had much opportunity to travel as much as i have in the past as i tend to spend most of my holidays going back home, and one way that i get my travel "fix" is through the people that i communicate with via my blog and shop. i feel like each person is a close friend and every time i send a package to them far far away, a little part of me has travelled there.



thank you! 

:-)) Reese

Comments

  1. You know, here in Italy we LOVE to eat!
    Have a good day.
    Big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like holidays that involve eating but not the part where your clothes don't fit lol :)

    I love the way you package your orders and that you include a card with a description behind the symbolism of each piece.

    Hope you're having a fantastic week Reese! Thanks for always taking the time to stop by and see me :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you my dear? You are just too creative, love these drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your art that you included with these, so sweet!!! I miss you! Just sent an email!! Finally!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts