Happy Tuesday!


Hi lovelies!

Is it happy tuesday already??
times flies when you're having fun.

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post or come by your blogs lately, or even respond to emails, but I had a really good reason....my best friend and her husband flew all the way from Texas to visit me for the weekend!! I was expecting her originally on Thursday but then Thursday became Friday, and then they missed one of their connections and so instead of staying in a hotel and catching the next available flight the following day, they travelled by train for 7 hours to reach me. Is that a best friend or what?! Not only had I not seen her for years, it was also her 40th birthday and so we celebrated it in style! We took her to a special restaurant that only specializes in steak and had a special cake made just for her. I'm now exhausted and recovering as I hardly got any sleep....I was just super excited the whole time.

here are a few pics from our reunion.
 "the cake." 
(i went to a special place and tasted a few cakes before I decided none were good enough and so I asked the owner to make it according to the ingredients that I knew she would like.)

 the birthday girl.

bff for more than 2 decades.

in Alberobello hugging for warmth.

 a miniature replica of the town of Alberobello.


 the waves crashing against the shore.

the grottoes in Polignano a Mare.

 the cathedral in Trani.

my friends really enjoyed the tour of the crypt in the cathedral.


our friends had wanted to take a dip in the Adriatic sea but that was near impossible
as the weather was cold and windy.


seagulls everywhere. 



here's to bffs all around the world.
p.s. have any of you seen bridesmaids? 
if you haven't, you gotta go see it!


do you have a bff?
:-))

Reese

Popular Posts