Everyone loves Jazz including Cows!

HAPPY TUESDAY LOVELIES!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. The hubby and I went by Ikea again. I can't seem to go a few weeks without going by there. I think my husband is starting to develop a physical allergy to the place. I, on the other hand, can't get enough. Help. Someone stop me. There must be a help group for Ikeaholics. :-)))
Other than that, summer still seems to be hanging around here in S. Italy and I'm not complaining. I like walking around in shorts all day. 

I'm on some type of video kick this month...I hope you don't mind. Sometimes, videos are better than words. Don't you think?

This video is priceless. Who knew that cows heart jazz too!


This American Jazz Band - The New Hot 5 
play for a bunch of cows in France.

p.s. starting tomorrow, Diana from Express-O will be hosting a giveaway with my jewellery.

xoxo
Reese

Comments

  1. Reese, all husbands have an allergy against IKEA... i know mine has !!! : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this totally made my morning! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video is awesome! I'm a bit of an Ikeaholic myself but there's not one very close to me so I've replaced it with Target. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikea is a magical place. It's a wonderland - in the kind of way that you have a very very hard time finding your way home...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that video is seriously hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaahah I love the cows faces! They are really listening to that jazz, it's the cutest thing ever! Kinda reminds me of Disneyland for some reason! Disneyland for cows, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confession: I have never been to Ikea. Isn't that insane?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the husbands are allergic to shopping and spending...

    I know mine is ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha such a fun video! Love it! SO exciting about Diana's giveaway - yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh my i love the look on those cow's faces! amazing! i love Ikea as well... hope you found some great things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If there was an Ikea near me, I would be there all the time too!
    I love that video! haha too funny that those cows like the music :) I love that kind of jazz music! I listen to that kind sometimes when I blog actually. It is really relaxing and makes me think of my grandparents.

    Have a happy weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts