Everyone loves Jazz including Cows!

HAPPY TUESDAY LOVELIES!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. The hubby and I went by Ikea again. I can't seem to go a few weeks without going by there. I think my husband is starting to develop a physical allergy to the place. I, on the other hand, can't get enough. Help. Someone stop me. There must be a help group for Ikeaholics. :-)))
Other than that, summer still seems to be hanging around here in S. Italy and I'm not complaining. I like walking around in shorts all day. 

I'm on some type of video kick this month...I hope you don't mind. Sometimes, videos are better than words. Don't you think?

This video is priceless. Who knew that cows heart jazz too!


This American Jazz Band - The New Hot 5 
play for a bunch of cows in France.

p.s. starting tomorrow, Diana from Express-O will be hosting a giveaway with my jewellery.

xoxo
Reese

Popular Posts