What's New?


This new series is where I share with you exciting projects that I'm working on and also things going on in my life. In the past, I haven't gotten too personal on my blog, but I'd like to change that. So, I'm welcome to questions that you may have about me, my life, blog or art, or anything you'd like to see or read more about. You can ask via the comment section or you can pop me an email. I'd also like it to be a place where you can tell me what's going on in your life and blogs. 

Since April, I've decided to concentrate on 
doing more of what makes me happy
And here are some of the steps I've taken to do just that:

I left my job. 
And I am happier.

I began to practice and hone my writing skills. 
It's hard work, but I feel accomplished.

I am concentrating on my blog and creating an inviting space for people to be inspired and motivated by what they read and see. 
I have lined up a few artists already for my "dinners with..." series, which is all about interviews with artists and musicians, where we discuss their craft, their favourite 'eats' and people. 

I am drawing and painting. 
I am tapping into the creative spirit in me.

Since I'm living in a foreign country with very few job options, and rather than take the easy way out and sit around on my tush all day lamenting about it, I have decided to determine my own path and my own financial stability. I am working on developing my shop. My goal is to have it open sometime this summer. At this stage, I'm doing a lot of research and planning, and honing my skills. This goal will help me become more financially stable in a foreign country where there are few career possibilities for me.
It's frightening, but exciting. Wish me luck!
"Change does not happen when circumstances improve, change happens when you decide to improve your circumstances."
unknown

Are you doing
more of what makes you happy?

p.s. I had to share this Volkswagen Commercial with you.
I just can't stop watching it. And I think it's quite inspirational
because to me it's more than just a car commercial. It's a message that says you can do anything as long as you put your mind to it - at any age!


May the force be with you!
Reese

Popular Posts