Happy Tuesday Everyone!



well?
what are you waiting for?

Reese

Comments

  1. hahaha this made me smile :) I am looking for a sign lately - thanks! lol Hope you had a great weekend Reese!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much things...first of all that my boyfriends find a better job and then we can started to make our dream for the future together.
    I hope it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear this is a sign, I was waiting for this ..thank you :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am now following you and hope you will do the same. The Missoni Havaianas are new to stores. I've been trying to track them down at Barney's, but you may be able to get them on Havaianas.com. I will try that too. Thanks for check out my blog.

    www.ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" rings so true! (from Beautiful Boy by John Lennon). I also love Frou Frou's song Let Go, when it says "Leave your things behind, cuz it's all going off without you" Such important things to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for making me smile today! it's always good to look for signs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, love it! hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha this made me laugh so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the encouragement...I have been putting off working out today. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should definitely print this out and keep it over my desk!

    Back in the day, I used to think that things would just sort of fall in my lap or I would get a sign that would lead me down the right path. Now I've come to realize that if we wait for a 'sign'...we could be waiting a long while and wasting a lot of time in the interim.

    I love this motivational post because we all need a good kick in the pants once in awhile to get us going :)

    So thanks for that...Jenn xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is brilliant! Perfect for the start of my day:) Thanks,sweetie

    Ps: I’m hosting a beautiful stationary GIVEAWAY later today! I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog. Thanks for checking out mine! BTW, my last name is Reese. Cool name!!

    ciao..

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVEEEEEE this post :-) Seriously, just what I needed to read today so merci!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the inspiration!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts