Etsy Love: Owls, Owls, Owls



Owls, Owls, Owls

Right now Owls are all the rage, although, I've adored them for as long as I can remember. I want to buy all things Owls, but I'm actually trying to not buy more pieces and ceramics for our home because I've just got too much stuff right now and I feel like our flat is full of clutter. Since I can't buy any, I thought I would do the next best thing and peruse all my favourite on my blog.




































i just happened to find the last two photos from a 
blog dedicated to owls. 
how very cool.


Reese

p.s. thank you for all your well wishes. It means a great deal to me. I discovered that I have bronchial pneumonia and acid reflux disease (GERD), so I'm on a new set of antibiotics. I'm hoping to be fully better by Christmas, as it's my favourite time of the year.


Popular Posts