Shannon Eileen from Happiness Is



Happiness Is....


This past weekend was filled with to do lists. I organized a Halloween Social at work where I got dressed up as a witch, but sadly, attendance was dismal to say the least. Halloween is not well celebrated or popular here in Italy...something I would definitely like to change. 


  Thank goodness, the rest of the weekend was fun and productive. Went to a home and hardware store (like Home Depot) in another  city and bought very expensive window coverings. I wasn't too happy with the price, but we had been looking for pre-made coverings for ages and they were the least unattractive. In hindsight, I should've just bought fabric via the Internet and paid someone to sew it to size. I would have saved lots of money and had coverings that were pretty and personal. But, the "impatient me" just wanted it done and over with. We'd been living in a fishbowl for way too long. 


Finally was able to organize all my books and things that I had shipped over from my trip in August. However, found one major thing broken :-((. Cheered myself up by playing a new video game (Zuma) that my husband loves and playing a game on a pinball machine (love the tactile feeling of pinball machines) at a games centre, eating mini ice-creams and watching a movie, the Predators with Adrien Brody. I must say - i quite liked it.


  I just want to shout out a thank you to Shannon Eileen at Happiness Is. She's a talented soul/jazz vocalist and songwriter, but also a kickass blogger!! To celebrate her one year anniversary, she gave away a free mp3 track of one of her songs to followers of her blog. So, I asked for my favourite, Trigger Finger. You can listen to more of her songs here






I hope your weekend was filled with lovely treats too!

Reese


Popular Posts