Workspaces, Studios and Design - Part 1


Hello Lovelies! 

how has your week been? 

well, i've been super busy with the new website. it's coming along but there's still heaps of work to do. in my ignorance, i had little idea the amount of detail that went into building a website. maybe if i had known, i might have decided to keep my blog, but now that i've started i won't stop. i'm building it together with my dear husband who has been very patient with me, as i am at times 
"technologically challenged." is it just me or do men tend to be better at these things in general?

one of my favourite things to do in my free time is to browse 
artist workspaces
so join me in a little eye-candy and enjoy some of my favourites. 
i had so many that i liked that i'm separating it into 2 posts!

 unknown artist - if you know who this is please let me know so I can add a link to it. thank you.
 unknown artist - if you know who this is please let me know so I can add a link to it. thank you.
i'm not sure whose studio this is but i got it from Little Bits of Lovely Blog.
i love the dog, the bright ambience and the clean lines.

inspiring - isn't it?

Reese




Comments

  1. I love peeks behind the scenes like this cause I'm such a nosy parker lol. And it is inspiration to see artists in their workspaces. I love that last one and that cute little pup too.

    Thanks for your support and kind words Reese. I'm hanging in there with the vertigo and getting lost of rest now. It was a bit of a challenge to find glasses for Rena & Ian but I was kind obsessed so I managed. I got them from a shop in Asia and they were a little pricey but I loved how they looked so it was worth it. I hope your Glasseshop glasses are working out. I got a new pair from Firmoo recently that I need to post a review for soon.

    Good luck with the website. It is a lot of work but at least your hubby is working with you on it ;)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I would die to be an artist!! I told my hubby that as soon as we have more room, I am going to buy myself an easel and learn how to paint. This is sheer eye candy and making me extremely happy!! Wish my work space looked like that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so inspiring. I want to be an artist!

    I love the first image and also the guy who does the paper sculptures. So much character there. I'm going to look him up!

    Loved this post Reese and good luck with the website! It is such a ton of work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring, indeed:) I especially adore Emma Leonard's Studio. It looks beautiful and very calming in the same time:) Happy day, sweetie and good luck with creating the website:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW...I love that dog too..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It’s the quality I am looking from the informative media and it made me reach your article. I would like to read more of your articles in future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the studios are all amazing. Full of light and I love all the shelves filled with what I can only imagine is inspiration and past artworks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a LITTLE LOVE and JOY.
You're a STAR!

Popular Posts