Workspaces, Studios and Design - Part 1


Hello Lovelies! 

how has your week been? 

well, i've been super busy with the new website. it's coming along but there's still heaps of work to do. in my ignorance, i had little idea the amount of detail that went into building a website. maybe if i had known, i might have decided to keep my blog, but now that i've started i won't stop. i'm building it together with my dear husband who has been very patient with me, as i am at times 
"technologically challenged." is it just me or do men tend to be better at these things in general?

one of my favourite things to do in my free time is to browse 
artist workspaces
so join me in a little eye-candy and enjoy some of my favourites. 
i had so many that i liked that i'm separating it into 2 posts!

 unknown artist - if you know who this is please let me know so I can add a link to it. thank you.
 unknown artist - if you know who this is please let me know so I can add a link to it. thank you.
i'm not sure whose studio this is but i got it from Little Bits of Lovely Blog.
i love the dog, the bright ambience and the clean lines.

inspiring - isn't it?

Reese




Popular Posts