Dear God


I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Thank you for all your sweet comments. 
I am trying to get back to all of you....one at a time :-)).
I know I may have said this before but I'll say it again. 
I may not have a lot of readers but the ones I do have are just the best!!

I, originally, was going to post about another subject entirely....However, after I saw this, I knew I had to post it. Whether it's raining or shining in your part of the world this weekend,
here's something wondrously special to lift you up, 
encourage you and show you that the little people in our lives 
can teach us so much about God and ourselves. 

This truly made my heart melt.
Read it for yourselves. 

Dear God....


thank you to the person who took the time to put this out there in the world wide web. 
You reminded me that I need to talk to god more.

Reese



Popular Posts